Clinical trial registry: JAPIC Clinical Trials Information (see links below). http://rctportal.niph.go.jp/examDetail.php?center=3¢er_seq=698http://www.clinicaltrials.jp/user/cteDetail.jsp?clinicalTrialId=839&language=ja. Trial registration number: JapicCTI-060337.
Phase II study of erlotinib plus gemcitabine in Japanese patients with unresectable pancreatic cancer
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 425–431, February 2011
How to Cite
Okusaka, T., Furuse, J., Funakoshi, A., Ioka, T., Yamao, K., Ohkawa, S., Boku, N., Komatsu, Y., Nakamori, S., Iguchi, H., Ito, T., Nakagawa, K. and Nakachi, K. (2011), Phase II study of erlotinib plus gemcitabine in Japanese patients with unresectable pancreatic cancer. Cancer Science, 102: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2010.01810.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2010 10:20AM EST
- (Received April 1, 2010/Revised October 16, 2010/Accepted November 11, 2010/Accepted manuscript online November 26, 2010/Article first published online December 22, 2010)
- 2Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Statistical investigation result 2005. (In Japanese.) [Cited 16 Feb 2010.] Available from URL: http://www-bm.mhlw.go.jp/toukei/saikin/hw/kanja/05syoubyo/index.html.
- 3Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Table database system. (In Japanese.) [Cited 16 Feb 2010.] Available from URL: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/toukei/youran/indexyk_1_2.html.
- 13Gemcitabine plus capecitabine compared with gemcitabine alone in advanced pancreatic cancer: a randomized, multicenter, phase III trial of the Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research and the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group. J Clin Oncol 2007; 25: 2212–7., , et al.
- 16Comparison of gemcitabine versus the matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor BAY 12-9566 in patients with advanced or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas: a phase III trial of the National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group. J Clin Oncol 2003; 21: 3296–302., , et al.
- 17Phase III study of gemcitabine [G] plus cetuximab [C] versus gemcitabine in patients [pts] with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma [Pca]: SWOG S0205 study. J Clin Oncol 2007; 25 (Suppl 18): 199s (Abstract LBA4509)., , et al.
- 18A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomizes phase III trial of gemcitabine (G) plus bevacizumab (B) versus gemcitabine plus placebo (P) in patients (pts) with advanced pancreatic cancer (PC): A Preliminary Analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB). J Clin Oncol 2007; 25 (Suppl 18): 199s (Abstract 4508)., , et al.
- 42Rash as a marker for the efficacy of gemcitabine plus erlotinib-based therapy in pancreatic cancer: results from the AViTA study. Proc ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, 2009 (Abstr 117). [Cited 16 Feb 2010.] Available from URL: http://www.asco.org/ASCOv2/Meetings/Abstracts?&vmview=abst_detail_view&confID=63&abstractID=10514., , et al.