Matrix metalloproteinase-9 cooperates with transcription factor Snail to induce epithelial–mesenchymal transition
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 815–827, April 2011
Total views since publication: 1934
How to Cite
Lin, C.-Y., Tsai, P.-H., Kandaswami, C. C., Lee, P.-P., Huang, C.-J., Hwang, J.-J. and Lee, M.-T. (2011), Matrix metalloproteinase-9 cooperates with transcription factor Snail to induce epithelial–mesenchymal transition. Cancer Science, 102: 815–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.01861.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 01:39PM EST
- (Received October 25, 2010/Revised December 27, 2010/Accepted January 4, 2011/Accepted manuscript online January 10, 2011)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Feb 2011. Cumulative views from 9 Feb 2011 - 19 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 1934
- Total PDF views: 813
- Total HTML views: 1121
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.