This study was registered at UMIN Clinical Trials Registry (http://www.umin.ac.jp/ctr/index-j.htm) as UMIN000001141 and UMIN000001142.
Phase I trial of gemtuzumab ozogamicin in intensive combination chemotherapy for relapsed or refractory adult acute myeloid leukemia (AML): Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (JALSG)-AML206 study
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 1358–1365, July 2011
How to Cite
Usui, N., Takeshita, A., Nakaseko, C., Dobashi, N., Fujita, H., Kiyoi, H., Kobayashi, Y., Sakura, T., Yahagi, Y., Shigeno, K., Ohwada, C., Miyazaki, Y., Ohtake, S., Miyawaki, S., Naoe, T., Ohnishi, K. and for the Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (2011), Phase I trial of gemtuzumab ozogamicin in intensive combination chemotherapy for relapsed or refractory adult acute myeloid leukemia (AML): Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (JALSG)-AML206 study. Cancer Science, 102: 1358–1365. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.01957.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2011 10:50AM EST
- (Received February 15, 2011/Revised March 28, 2011/Accepted April 5, 2011/Accepted manuscript online April 16, 2011/Article first published online May 18, 2011)
- 1Acute myeloid leukemia in NCCN Clinical Guidelines in Oncology. [Cited 14 Jan 2011.] Available from URL: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/aml.pdf.
- 27Preliminary results of Southwest Oncology Group Study S0106: an international intergroup phase 3 randomized trial comparing the addition of gemtuzumab ozogamicin to standard induction therapy versus standard unduction therapy followed by a second randomization to post-consolidation gemtuzumab ozogamicin versus no additional therapy for previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts) 2009; 114 (abs 790)., , et al.
- 28Effect of front-line therapy with fluradabine, cytarabine, filgrastim, and gemtuzumab ozogamicin (FLAG-GO) on outcome in core-binding factor associated acute myelogenous leukemia (CBF-AML). J Clin Oncol 2010; 28: 466s (abs 6552)., , et al.