Validation analysis of Japanese histological classification of breast cancer using the National Summary of Hospital Cancer Registry 2007, Japan
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages 1597–1601, August 2011
How to Cite
Teramoto, N. and Tanimizu, M. (2011), Validation analysis of Japanese histological classification of breast cancer using the National Summary of Hospital Cancer Registry 2007, Japan. Cancer Science, 102: 1597–1601. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.01984.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2011 02:32PM EST
- (Received January 27, 2011/Revised May 8, 2011/Accepted May 11, 2011/Accepted manuscript online May 16, 2011/Article first published online June 28, 2011)
- 2General rules for clinical and pathological recording of breast cancer 2005. Breast Cancer 2005; 12 (Suppl): S1–27., , et al.
- 3Pathology and Genetics of Tumors of the Breast and Female Genital Organs. Lyon: IARC Press, 2003., .
- 4The present situation of pTNM classification in Japan: a questionnaire survey of the pathologists of Gan-shinryo-renkei-kyoten Byoin (Local Core Cancer Hospitals) on pTNM classification. Pathol Int 2009; 59: 167–74., , .
- 5TNM Supplement––A Commentary on Use, 3rd edn. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2003., , , , .
- 6American Joint Comittee on Cancer. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, 6th edn. New York: Springer, 2002.
- 7TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 6th edn. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2002., .
- 8Fermat, Schubert, Einstein, and Behrens-Fisher: the probable difference between two means. J of Mod Appl Stat Methods 2002; 1: 461–72..
- 9The Japanese Breast Cancer Society. Investigative Report on Registration of Breast Cancer Patients in Japan: 2006. 2007; [Cited 26 Jan, 2011] Available from URL: http://www.jbcs.gr.jp/english/REPORT/REPORT.pdf