Inhibitory effect of soluble platelet-derived growth factor receptor β on intraosseous growth of breast cancer cells in nude mice
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 102, Issue 10, pages 1904–1910, October 2011
How to Cite
Shan, H., Takahashi, T., Bando, Y., Izumi, K. and Uehara, H. (2011), Inhibitory effect of soluble platelet-derived growth factor receptor β on intraosseous growth of breast cancer cells in nude mice. Cancer Science, 102: 1904–1910. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.02026.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 07:38AM EST
- (Received May 18, 2011/Revised June 26, 2011/Accepted June 27, 2011/Accepted manuscript online July 6, 2011/Article first published online August 4, 2011)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Aug 2011. Cumulative views from 3 Aug 2011 - 1 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 1586
- Total PDF views: 474
- Total HTML views: 1112
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.