Multidetector row helical computed tomography for invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast: Correlation between radiological findings and the corresponding biological characteristics of patients
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 67–72, January 2012
How to Cite
Tamaki, K., Ishida, T., Miyashita, M., Amari, M., Mori, N., Ohuchi, N., Tamaki, N. and Sasano, H. (2012), Multidetector row helical computed tomography for invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast: Correlation between radiological findings and the corresponding biological characteristics of patients. Cancer Science, 103: 67–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.02116.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2011 08:25AM EST
- (Received August 28, 2011/Revised September 30, 2011/Accepted October 4, 2011/Accepted manuscript online October 8, 2011/Article first published online November 3, 2011)
- 4Descriptive analysis of estrogen receptor (ER)-negative, progesterone receptor (PR)-negative, and HER2-negative invasive breast cancer, the so-called triple-negative phenotype: a population-based study from the California cancer Registry. Cancer 2007; 109: 1721–8., , et al.
- 14World Health Organization Classification of Tumors. Tumor of the Breast and Females Gental Organs. Lyon: IARC Press, 2003., .
- 15Rosen’s Breast Pathology, 3rd edn. Philadelphia, PA, USA: Lippncott Williams & Wilkins, 2009..
- 19Ki67 immunohistochemistry: a valuable marker in prognostication but with a risk of misclassification: proliferation subgroups formed based on Ki67 immunoreactivity and standardized mitotic index. Histopathology 2006; 48: 674–82., , et al.