Integrated analysis of whole genome exon array and array-comparative genomic hybridization in gastric and colorectal cancer cells
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 221–227, February 2012
How to Cite
Furuta, K., Arao, T., Sakai, K., Kimura, H., Nagai, T., Tamura, D., Aomatsu, K., Kudo, K., Kaneda, H., Fujita, Y., Matsumoto, K., Yamada, Y., Yanagihara, K., Sekijima, M. and Nishio, K. (2012), Integrated analysis of whole genome exon array and array-comparative genomic hybridization in gastric and colorectal cancer cells. Cancer Science, 103: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.02132.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2011 12:30PM EST
- (Received April 19, 2011/Revised October 11, 2011/Accepted October 17, 2011/Accepted manuscript online October 28, 2011)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Nov 2011. Cumulative views from 28 Nov 2011 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 11854
- Total PDF views: 696
- Total HTML views: 11158
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.