An abstract of preliminary results from this study was presented at ESMO 2010: Yamamoto N, Nokihara H, Yamada Y, Goto Y, Tanioka M, Shibata T, Yamada K, Asahina H, Tamura T. Encouraging data from a Phase I study of the first oral PARP inhibitor olaparib in Japanese patients with solid tumors. Ann Oncol 2010; 21 (Suppl 8): viii 176 (abst 537P).
A Phase I, dose-finding and pharmacokinetic study of olaparib (AZD2281) in Japanese patients with advanced solid tumors
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2011 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 504–509, March 2012
How to Cite
Yamamoto, N., Nokihara, H., Yamada, Y., Goto, Y., Tanioka, M., Shibata, T., Yamada, K., Asahina, H., Kawata, T., Shi, X. and Tamura, T. (2012), A Phase I, dose-finding and pharmacokinetic study of olaparib (AZD2281) in Japanese patients with advanced solid tumors. Cancer Science, 103: 504–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2011.02179.x
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier NCT00572364.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2011 05:01AM EST
- (Received September 8, 2011/Revised November 10, 2011/Accepted December 1, 2011/Accepted manuscript online December 7, 2011)
- 14Can we define tumors that will respond to PARP inhibitors? A phase II correlative study of olaparib in advanced serous ovarian cancer and triple negative breast cancer. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28: abst 3002., , et al.
- 15New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–16., , et al.