Brain metastases after definitive concurrent chemoradiotherapy in patients with stage III lung adenocarcinoma: Carcinoembryonic antigen as a potential predictive factor
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 756–759, April 2012
How to Cite
Horinouchi, H., Sekine, I., Sumi, M., Ito, Y., Nokihara, H., Yamamoto, N., Ohe, Y. and Tamura, T. (2012), Brain metastases after definitive concurrent chemoradiotherapy in patients with stage III lung adenocarcinoma: Carcinoembryonic antigen as a potential predictive factor. Cancer Science, 103: 756–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02217.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- 2Randomized phase III trial of docetaxel and cisplatin combination chemotherapy versus mitomycin, vindesine and cisplatin combination chemotherapy with concurrent thoracic radiation therapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer:OLCSG 0007. J Clin Oncol 2008; 26(Suppl): 400s (abstr7515)., , et al.
- 4Risk of cerebral metastases and neurological death after pathological complete response to neoadjuvant therapy for locally advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer: clinical implications for the subsequent management of the brain. Cancer 2007; 109: 1668–75., , , , .
- 7Prophylactic cranial irradiation for lung cancer patients at high risk for development of cerebral metastasis: results of a prospective randomized trial conducted by the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 1991; 21: 637–43., , et al.
- 17Pathology & Genetics of Tumours of the Lung, Thymus And Heart, World Health Organization Classification of Tumours, 1st edn. Switzerland: WHO Press, 2004..