Immunosuppressive activity of CD14+ HLA-DR− cells in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 976–983, June 2012
How to Cite
Chikamatsu, K., Sakakura, K., Toyoda, M., Takahashi, K., Yamamoto, T. and Masuyama, K. (2012), Immunosuppressive activity of CD14+ HLA-DR− cells in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Cancer Science, 103: 976–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02248.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 01:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Cultures, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!