Regulation of glioblastoma multiforme stem-like cells by inhibitor of DNA binding proteins and oligodendroglial lineage-associated transcription factors
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association and Hugo W. Moser Research Institute at Kennedy Krieger
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 1028–1037, June 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Richard, J.-P., Wang, S. D., Rath, P., Laterra, J. and Xia, S. (2012), Regulation of glioblastoma multiforme stem-like cells by inhibitor of DNA binding proteins and oligodendroglial lineage-associated transcription factors. Cancer Science, 103: 1028–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02260.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 05:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund
- NIH. Grant Number: NS43987
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Apr 2012. Cumulative views from 4 Apr 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 2372
- Total PDF views: 793
- Total HTML views: 1579
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.