These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional variable number of tandem repeats variation in the promoter of proto-oncogene PTTG1IP is associated with risk of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 1121–1128, June 2012
How to Cite
Xiang, C., Gao, H., Meng, L., Qin, Z., Ma, R., Liu, Y., Jiang, Y., Dang, C., Jin, L., He, F. and Wang, H. (2012), Functional variable number of tandem repeats variation in the promoter of proto-oncogene PTTG1IP is associated with risk of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer. Cancer Science, 103: 1121–1128. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02266.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2012 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971593, 81172093, 30890034
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-019, 2012ZX10002-011
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0204
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 07QA14006
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 11PJD005
- Scientific Research Program of Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2007Y53
- 12Linkage disequilibrium and haplotype architecture for two ABC transporter genes (ABCC1 and ABCG2) in Chinese population: implications for pharmacogenomic association studies. Ann Hum Genet 2004; 68: 563–73., , et al.
- 25Association of the variable number of tandem repeats polymorphism in the promoter region of the SMYD3 gene with risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in relation to tobacco smoking. Cancer Sci 2008; 99: 787–91., , et al.
- 26Functional regulatory variants of MCL1 contribute to enhanced promoter activity and reduced risk of lung cancer in nonsmokers: implications for context-dependent phenotype of an antiapoptotic and antiproliferative gene in solid tumor. Cancer 2011; doi: 10.1002/cncr.26502. [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.