These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthetic disulfide-bridged cyclic peptides mimic the anti-angiogenic actions of chondromodulin-I
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 1311–1318, July 2012
How to Cite
Miura, S., Kondo, J., Kawakami, T., Shukunami, C., Aimoto, S., Tanaka, H. and Hiraki, Y. (2012), Synthetic disulfide-bridged cyclic peptides mimic the anti-angiogenic actions of chondromodulin-I. Cancer Science, 103: 1311–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02276.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 06:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
|cas2276-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||66K||Table S1. Primer sets used in the mutagenesis experiments.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.