Phase I study of BCX1777 (forodesine) in patients with relapsed or refractory peripheral T/natural killer-cell malignancies
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association and Mundipharma K.K.
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 1290–1295, July 2012
How to Cite
Ogura, M., Tsukasaki, K., Nagai, H., Uchida, T., Oyama, T., Suzuki, T., Taguchi, J., Maruyama, D., Hotta, T. and Tobinai, K. (2012), Phase I study of BCX1777 (forodesine) in patients with relapsed or refractory peripheral T/natural killer-cell malignancies. Cancer Science, 103: 1290–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02287.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2012 04:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- 3Response to oral forodesine in refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: interim results of a phase I/II study (Abstract). Blood 2007; 110: Abstract 122., , , , .
- 6Revisions to the staging and classification of mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome: a proposal of the International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas (ISCL) and the cutaneous lymphoma task force of the European Organization of Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC). Blood 2007; 110: 1713–22., , et al.