These two authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 is downregulated during early skin tumorigenesis which can be inhibited by overexpression of manganese superoxide dismutase
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 1429–1433, August 2012
How to Cite
Robbins, D., Wittwer, J. A., Codarin, S., Circu, M. L., Aw, T. Y., Huang, T.-T., Van Remmen, H., Richardson, A., Wang, D. B., Witt, S. N., Klein, R. L. and Zhao, Y. (2012), Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 is downregulated during early skin tumorigenesis which can be inhibited by overexpression of manganese superoxide dismutase. Cancer Science, 103: 1429–1433. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02317.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS057656
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jun 2012. Cumulative views from 7 Jun 2012 - 21 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 624
- Total PDF views: 352
- Total HTML views: 272
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.