Differences and similarities between carbon nanotubes and asbestos fibers during mesothelial carcinogenesis: Shedding light on fiber entry mechanism
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 1378–1390, August 2012
How to Cite
Nagai, H. and Toyokuni, S. (2012), Differences and similarities between carbon nanotubes and asbestos fibers during mesothelial carcinogenesis: Shedding light on fiber entry mechanism. Cancer Science, 103: 1378–1390. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02326.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 06:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund. Grant Number: 10-24213
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- MEXT Special Coordination Funds
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Fellows (HN)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Jun 2012. Cumulative views from 14 Jun 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 2131
- Total PDF views: 840
- Total HTML views: 1291
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.