SIL index, comprising stage, soluble interleukin-2 receptor, and lactate dehydrogenase, is a useful prognostic predictor in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 1518–1523, August 2012
How to Cite
Tomita, N., Sakai, R., Fujisawa, S., Fujimaki, K., Taguchi, J., Hashimoto, C., Ogawa, K., Yamazaki, E. and Ishigatsubo, Y. (2012), SIL index, comprising stage, soluble interleukin-2 receptor, and lactate dehydrogenase, is a useful prognostic predictor in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Cancer Science, 103: 1518–1523. doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02331.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2012 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- 4Characterization of the interleukin 2 receptors (IL-2R) expressed on human natural killer cells activated in vivo by IL-2: association of the p64 IL-2R gamma chain with the IL-2R beta chain in functional intermediate-affinity IL-2R. J Exp Med 1992; 176: 531–41., , .
- 7Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. Lyon: IARC Press, 2001., , et al.
- 8WHO classification of tumors of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. Lyon: IARC Press, 2008., , et al.
- 13Non Hodgkin's lymphoma Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. Available at: http://www.nccn.org (Accessed 24 March 2012).
- 16Prognostic impact of extranodal involvement in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the rituximab era. Cancer (in press)., , et al.