These authors contributed equally to this work.
Implications of pleiotrophin in human PC3 prostate cancer cell growth in vivo
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 10, pages 1826–1832, October 2012
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci, doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02383.x, 2012)
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2012 09:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Hellenic Society
|cas2383-sup-0001-FigureS1-S2.doc||Word document||761K||Fig. S1. Mitotic index of human prostate PC-PC3 and AS-PC3 xenografts. Fig. S2. Effect of pleiotrophin (PTN) on human prostate cancer PC3 cell proliferation in vitro.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.