Phase I/II study of decitabine in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome: A multi-center study in Japan
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 10, pages 1839–1847, October 2012
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci, doi: 10.1111/j.1349-7006.2012.02386.x, 2012)
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
|cas2386-sup-0001-TableS1-S3.docx||Word document||29K|| |
Table S1. List of the primers for bisulfite pyrosequencing analysis.
Table S2. Response to decitabine treatment in patients whose marrow blast was <20%.
Table S3. List of hypomethylated genes in response to decitabine treatment.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.