I would like to acknowledge the contribution of a number of colleagues, students, and former students to the studies reported in this article. The colleagues involved include Judy Feeney, Candida Peterson, and Yvonne Darlington; the former students include Grania Sheehan and Kirsty Northfield; the current students include Anita Blakeley-Smith and Susan Conway.
Sibling relationships in adolescence: Learning and growing together
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2005
How to Cite
Noller, P. (2005), Sibling relationships in adolescence: Learning and growing together. Personal Relationships, 12: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1350-4126.2005.00099.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!