Mario Mikulincer, Department of Psychology, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel; Phillip R. Shaver, Department of Psychology, University of California, Davis. Preparation of this article was facilitated by a grant from the Fetzer Institute.
Attachment theory and emotions in close relationships: Exploring the attachment-related dynamics of emotional reactions to relational events
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 149–168, June 2005
How to Cite
Mikulincer, M. and Shaver, P. (2005), Attachment theory and emotions in close relationships: Exploring the attachment-related dynamics of emotional reactions to relational events. Personal Relationships, 12: 149–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1350-4126.2005.00108.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!