Each author contributed equally to this article. Portions of this paper were presented at the Compassionate Love Conference, Normal, IL, May 2003. Thanks to Geoff Navara for assistance with literature searches.
Let me count the ways: An integrative theory of love and hate
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 297–313, June 2005
How to Cite
Rempel, J. K. and Burris, C. T. (2005), Let me count the ways: An integrative theory of love and hate. Personal Relationships, 12: 297–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1350-4126.2005.00116.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!