* I extend my gratitude to Dr Christine Ross of the Department of Art History and Communication Studies at McGill University, Montreal for her insights and help with early versions of this paper. I further thank Dr John A. Hall of McGill's Department of Sociology for his suggestions.
Nationalism, primitivism and the golden age in Othon Friesz's Autumn Work (1908)*
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
Nations and Nationalism
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 313–332, July 2004
How to Cite
Roy, N. (2004), Nationalism, primitivism and the golden age in Othon Friesz's Autumn Work (1908). Nations and Nationalism, 10: 313–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-5078.2004.00169.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!