We thank Deutsche Börse AG, especially Rainer Riess and Georg Schattney, for valuable discussions and support in distributing the questionnaire. We thank Stefan Beiner, Tom Berglund, Wolfgang Bessler, Bernard Black, Dusan Isakov, David Raifer, Markus Schmid, Claudia B. Wöhle, the participants of the Midwest Finance Association Meeting 2003 in St. Louis, the European Financial Management Association Meeting (EFMA) 2003 in Helsinki, the Swiss Society for Financial Markets Research Meeting 2003 in Zurich, the German Finance Association Meeting 2003 in Mainz and seminar participants at the University of Geneva and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for valuable comments. Financial support from the National Center of Competence in Research ‘Financial Valuation and Risk Management’(NCCR FINRISK) is gratefully acknowledged. The NCCR FINRISK is a research program supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Corporate Governance and Expected Stock Returns: Evidence from Germany
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
European Financial Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 267–293, June 2004
How to Cite
Drobetz, W., Schillhofer, A. and Zimmermann, H. (2004), Corporate Governance and Expected Stock Returns: Evidence from Germany. European Financial Management, 10: 267–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2004.00250.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!