We thank Thomas Hall, Christoph Kaserer, participants of the 2002 FMA European Conference, the 2002 conference of the German Finance Association, the quantitative finance seminar at Humboldt, and in particular an anonymous referee for valuable comments on an earlier draft of this paper. We are grateful to the German Venture Capital Association (Bundesverband Deutscher Kapitalgesellschaften, BVK) for providing us with data on their member firms.
How Fundamental are Fundamental Values? Valuation Methods and their Impact on the Performance of German Venture Capitalists
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
European Financial Management
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 609–638, December 2004
How to Cite
Dittmann, I., Maug, E. and Kemper, J. (2004), How Fundamental are Fundamental Values? Valuation Methods and their Impact on the Performance of German Venture Capitalists. European Financial Management, 10: 609–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2004.00268.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!