We acknowledge helpful comments from a referee, John Doukas (the Editor), Stijn Claessens, Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, Andrei Shlieifer, Hugh Thomas and seminar participants at the Bank of Italy and City University of Hong Kong. Yoser Gadhoum and Larry Lang acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Larry Lang and Leslie Young acknowledge financial support from an Earmarked Grant of the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Government. (Corresponding author: Leslie Young)
Who Controls US?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
European Financial Management
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 339–363, June 2005
How to Cite
Gadhoum, Y., Lang, L. H. P. and Young, L. (2005), Who Controls US?. European Financial Management, 11: 339–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2005.00287.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!