We acknowledge helpful comments from a referee, John Doukas (the Editor), Stijn Claessens, Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, Andrei Shlieifer, Hugh Thomas and seminar participants at the Bank of Italy and City University of Hong Kong. Yoser Gadhoum and Larry Lang acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Larry Lang and Leslie Young acknowledge financial support from an Earmarked Grant of the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Government. (Corresponding author: Leslie Young)
Who Controls US?
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
European Financial Management
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 339–363, June 2005
How to Cite
Gadhoum, Y., Lang, L. H. P. and Young, L. (2005), Who Controls US?. European Financial Management, 11: 339–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2005.00287.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!