I am grateful to Matti Keloharju, Eva Liljeblom, Anders Löflund, Tom Berglund, participants at the European Financial Management Association 2003 Helsinki Meetings and GSFFA seminar in Helsinki, and an anonymous referee for valuable comments. Financial support from the OKOBANK Group Research Foundation and Bergsrådet tekn. och ekon. doktor h.c. Marcus Wallenbergs stiftelse för företagsekonomisk forskning is gratefully acknowledged.
Corporate Performance, Corporate Governance and Top Executive Turnover in Finland
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 221–248, March 2006
How to Cite
Maury, B. (2006), Corporate Performance, Corporate Governance and Top Executive Turnover in Finland. European Financial Management, 12: 221–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2006.00317.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!