I am grateful to Matti Keloharju, Eva Liljeblom, Anders Löflund, Tom Berglund, participants at the European Financial Management Association 2003 Helsinki Meetings and GSFFA seminar in Helsinki, and an anonymous referee for valuable comments. Financial support from the OKOBANK Group Research Foundation and Bergsrådet tekn. och ekon. doktor h.c. Marcus Wallenbergs stiftelse för företagsekonomisk forskning is gratefully acknowledged.
Corporate Performance, Corporate Governance and Top Executive Turnover in Finland
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 221–248, March 2006
How to Cite
Maury, B. (2006), Corporate Performance, Corporate Governance and Top Executive Turnover in Finland. European Financial Management, 12: 221–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2006.00317.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!