We thank Yakov Amihud, Manuel Berger, Wolfgang Bessler, John Doukas (the editor), Filippo Ippolito, Colin Mayer, Tarun Ramadorai, Regina Riphan, Frank Schmid, Nico Waldmeier, Gabrielle Wanzenried, David Yermack, and an anonymous referee as well as participants in seminars at the University of Oxford, the University of St. Gallen, and the University of Frankfurt for helpful comments. We also thank Max Schmid for his large contribution to the collection of compensation and shareholding data from the annual reports. Financial support from the National Center of Competence in Research ‘Financial Valuation and Risk Management’(NCCR FINRISK) is gratefully acknowledged. The NCCR FINRISK is a research programme supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation. Parts of this research were undertaken while Beiner was a visiting scholar at the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford; he acknowledges financial support from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). All remaining errors are our own.
An Integrated Framework of Corporate Governance and Firm Valuation
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 249–283, March 2006
How to Cite
Beiner, S., Drobetz, W., Schmid, M. M. and Zimmermann, H. (2006), An Integrated Framework of Corporate Governance and Firm Valuation. European Financial Management, 12: 249–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1354-7798.2006.00318.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!