Based on a paper presented at the 32nd International Congress on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Warsaw, September 1978.
Prevention of Alcohol-Related Problems: developing a broad-spectrum programme *
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction to Alcohol & Other Drugs
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 133–140, June 1979
How to Cite
Moser, J. (1979), Prevention of Alcohol-Related Problems: developing a broad-spectrum programme . British Journal of Addiction to Alcohol & Other Drugs, 74: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1979.tb02422.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- 1Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies & WHO Regional Office for Europe (1977) International statistics on alcoholic beverages: production, trade and consumption 1950–1972, Helsinki (Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies, 27).
- 21964) Alcool, alcoolisme, alcoolisation, Paris , Presses Univ. de France (Institut national d'Etudes démographiques, Travaux et Documents, Cahier No. 29).(
- 31977) Cirrhosis and alcohol consumption: an epidemiological perspective. In G.Edwards and M.Grant, (eds.), Alcoholism: New Responses, London , Groom Helm, pp. 15–47.(
- 41977) Alcoholism, Oxford , Oxford University Press.and (
- 5UK Department of Health and Social Security (1976) Prevention and Health: everybody's business, London , HMSO.
- 6US Federal Bureau of Investigation (1975) Uniform crime reports for the United States, 1975.
- 7Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Research Croup 514 (1977) New Research on alcohol and drugs. Final report, Paris, Working Document BR/514/77.2.
- 81975) The effect of lowering legal drinking age in Ontario on alcohol-related motor vehicle accidents. In S.Israelstram and S.Lambert, (eds.), Alcohol, drugs and traffic safety, proc. 6th International Conference on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety, Toronto, 1974, pp. 763–770.and (
- 91975) The impact of the change in drinking age on the collision behaviour of young drivers. In S.Israelstram and S.Lambert, (eds.), Alcohol, drugs and traffic safety, proc. 6th International Conference on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety, Toronto, 1974, pp. 771–774., , , and (
- 111976) Notes on the historical background of drinking in Zambia, typescript document prepared for the WHO Project on Community Response to Alcohol-Related Problems.(
- 121977) The alcohol control system in Finland. Report to WHO. Typescript.(
- 131976) The effects of legal restraints on drinking. In B.Kissin and H.Begleiter, (eds.), The biology of alcoholism, New York , Plenum, pp. 579–624., and (
- 14India, Government of, Ministry of Education and Social Welfare (1977) Prohibition; policy and programmes, New Delhi.
- 151974) The prevention of alcoholism: epidemiological studies of the effects of government control measures. In J. A.Ewing and B. A.Rouse, (eds.), Law and drinking behaviour, Chicago , Nelson-Hall., and (
- 161975) Alcohol control policies in public health perspective (a collaborative project of the Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies, the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe and the Addiction Research Foundation of Ontario), Helsinki (Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies, vol. 25)., , , , , , , , , and (
- 171975) The pricing of alcoholic beverages as an instrument of control policy, Helsinki , State Alcohol Monopoly Social Research Institute of Alcohol Studies.(
- 181977. Epidemiological research in the Caribbean context; road accidents and the price of rum in Trinidad and Tobago, 1966–1975, paper presented at Addiction Research Foundation/WHO Seminar on international collaboration, Toronto, 1977.(
- 201978) Road casulaties - Australia 1952–1977: a reduced alcohol related problem, Australian Journal of Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (in press).(
- 21United Kingdom Department of the Environment (1976) Report of the Department Committee on Drinking and Driving, London, HMSO.