The analysis presented in this paper was conducted as part of the International Study of Alcohol Control Experiences. The assistance of D. McKenzie-Mehisto, W. Schmidt and F. Tolnai is gratefully acknowledged.
The 16 per cent Solution and other Mysteries concerning the Accuracy of Alcohol Consumption Estimates based on Sales Data *
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction to Alcohol & Other Drugs
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 165–173, June 1979
How to Cite
Single, E. and Giesbrecht, N. (1979), The 16 per cent Solution and other Mysteries concerning the Accuracy of Alcohol Consumption Estimates based on Sales Data . British Journal of Addiction to Alcohol & Other Drugs, 74: 165–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1979.tb02425.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.