An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1977 Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, California. This research was supported in part by NIAAA Grants AA00498 and AA02863, NIMH Grant MH16026, and by U.S. Veterans Administration Research Grant MRIS 5817–01 and was carried out while both authors were at Stanford University. We wish to acknowledge Frederic Bliss, James Kulik, Jean Otto, and Christopher Wuthmann for their help in collecting and processing the data.
Prognosis of Alcoholic Patients: Comparisons of Abstainers and Moderate Drinkers *
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction to Alcohol & Other Drugs
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 183–188, June 1979
How to Cite
Bromet, E. J. and Moos, R. (1979), Prognosis of Alcoholic Patients: Comparisons of Abstainers and Moderate Drinkers . British Journal of Addiction to Alcohol & Other Drugs, 74: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1979.tb02427.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.