A Comparison of Brief Advice and Conjoint Therapy in the Treatment of Alcohol Abuse: the results of the Marital Systems study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction
Volume 83, Issue 8, pages 899–916, August 1988
How to Cite
ZWEBEN, A., PEARLMAN, S. and LI, S. (1988), A Comparison of Brief Advice and Conjoint Therapy in the Treatment of Alcohol Abuse: the results of the Marital Systems study. British Journal of Addiction, 83: 899–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1988.tb01583.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!