Alcohol Consumption and Casualties: a comparison of two emergency room populations
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 1299–1307, November 1988
How to Cite
STEPHENS CHERPITEL, C. J. (1988), Alcohol Consumption and Casualties: a comparison of two emergency room populations. British Journal of Addiction, 83: 1299–1307. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1988.tb03041.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.