Gamblers' Self-Perceptions of the Determinants of Impaired Control
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction
Volume 84, Issue 12, pages 1527–1537, December 1989
How to Cite
CORLESS, T. and DICKERSON, M. (1989), Gamblers' Self-Perceptions of the Determinants of Impaired Control. British Journal of Addiction, 84: 1527–1537. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1989.tb03936.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.