How much alcohol is in a ‘standard drink’? An analysis of 125 studies
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 1171–1175, September 1990
How to Cite
TURNER, C. (1990), How much alcohol is in a ‘standard drink’? An analysis of 125 studies. British Journal of Addiction, 85: 1171–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1990.tb03442.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!