This work was supported by the Veterans Affairs Research Service and NIAAA Grant nos. 05526, 08401, and 8403. Correspondence to: Marc A. Schuckit, Veterans Affairs Medical Center V-116A, 3350 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92161, USA.
The anatomy of a follow-up
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
British Journal of Addiction
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 1327–1333, September 1992
How to Cite
TWITCHELL, G. R., HERTZOG, C. A., KLEIN, J. L. and SCHUCKIT, M. A. (1992), The anatomy of a follow-up. British Journal of Addiction, 87: 1327–1333. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1992.tb02741.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!