The research of the first author was supported by grant AA the DSM-IV abuse and dependence criteria will 08651-01 from NIAAA for the project “Psychometric Advances for Alcohol and Depression Studies”. Jin-Wen Hsu provided helpful research assistance.
The dimensionality of alcohol abuse and dependence: factor analysis of DSM-III-R and proposed DSM-IV criteria in the 1988 National Health Interview Survey
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 88, Issue 8, pages 1079–1090, August 1993
How to Cite
MUTHÉN, B. O., GRANT, B. and HASIN, D. (1993), The dimensionality of alcohol abuse and dependence: factor analysis of DSM-III-R and proposed DSM-IV criteria in the 1988 National Health Interview Survey. Addiction, 88: 1079–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1993.tb02127.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.