High risk drinking settings: the association of serving and promotional practices with harmful drinking
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 88, Issue 11, pages 1519–1526, November 1993
How to Cite
STOCKWELL, T., LANG, E. and RYDON, P. (1993), High risk drinking settings: the association of serving and promotional practices with harmful drinking. Addiction, 88: 1519–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1993.tb03137.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.