Toward a stepped care approach to treating problem drinkers: the predictive utility of within-treatment variables and therapist prognostic ratings
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 92, Issue 11, pages 1479–1489, November 1997
How to Cite
BRESLIN, F. C., SOBELL, M. B., SOBELL, L. C., BUCHAN, G. and CUNNINGHAM, J. A. (1997), Toward a stepped care approach to treating problem drinkers: the predictive utility of within-treatment variables and therapist prognostic ratings. Addiction, 92: 1479–1489. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1997.tb02869.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- Submitted 4th December 1995; initial review completed 25th March 1996; final version accepted 9th April 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.