High- and low-dose alcohol-related expectancies and the differential associations with drinking in male and female adolescents and young adults
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 92, Issue 7, pages 871–888, July 1997
How to Cite
WIERS, R. W., HOOGEVEEN, K.-J., SERGEANT, J. A. and GUNNING, W. B. (1997), High- and low-dose alcohol-related expectancies and the differential associations with drinking in male and female adolescents and young adults. Addiction, 92: 871–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1997.tb02956.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Submitted 18th June 1996; initial review completed 15th November 1996; final version accepted 6th January 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.