Decreased nociceptive sensitivity: a biological risk marker for opiate dependence?
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 163–166, February 1997
How to Cite
LEHOFER, M., LIEBMANN, P. M., MOSER, M., LEGL, T., PERNHAUPT, G., SCHAUENSTEIN, K. and ZAPOTOCZKY, H. G. (1997), Decreased nociceptive sensitivity: a biological risk marker for opiate dependence?. Addiction, 92: 163–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.1997.tb03648.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- Submitted 22nd July 1995; initial review completed 3rd November 1995; final version accepted 14th August 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.