Experimenter-defined quit dates for smoking cessation: adherence improves outcomes for women but not for men
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 378–385, March 2004
How to Cite
Borrelli, B., Papandonatos, G., Spring, B., Hitsman, B. and Niaura, R. (2004), Experimenter-defined quit dates for smoking cessation: adherence improves outcomes for women but not for men. Addiction, 99: 378–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2004.00648.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Submitted 8 May 2003; initial review completed 19 August 2003; final version accepted 15 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.