Effect of pre-treatment with nicotine patch on withdrawal symptoms and abstinence rates in smokers subsequently quitting with the nicotine patch: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 634–640, May 2004
How to Cite
Schuurmans, M. M., Diacon, A. H., Van Biljon, X. and Bolliger, C. T. (2004), Effect of pre-treatment with nicotine patch on withdrawal symptoms and abstinence rates in smokers subsequently quitting with the nicotine patch: a randomized controlled trial. Addiction, 99: 634–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2004.00711.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Submitted 2 January 2003; initial review completed 3 April 2003; final version accepted 13 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.