Measuring the emergence of tobacco dependence: the contribution of negative reinforcement models
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Special Issue: Theoretical Contributions to Assessing the Emergence of Nicotine Dependence
Volume 99, Issue Supplement s1, pages 5–29, June 2004
How to Cite
Eissenberg, T. (2004), Measuring the emergence of tobacco dependence: the contribution of negative reinforcement models. Addiction, 99: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2004.00735.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.