Slow-release oral morphine versus methadone: a crossover comparison of patient outcomes and acceptability as maintenance pharmacotherapies for opioid dependence
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
Volume 99, Issue 8, pages 940–945, August 2004
How to Cite
Mitchell, T. B., White, J. M., Somogyi, A. A. and Bochner, F. (2004), Slow-release oral morphine versus methadone: a crossover comparison of patient outcomes and acceptability as maintenance pharmacotherapies for opioid dependence. Addiction, 99: 940–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2004.00764.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Submitted 28 November 2003; initial review completed 9 January 2004; final version accepted 24 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.