Age, period and cohort influences on beer, wine and spirits consumption trends in the US National Alcohol Surveys
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
Volume 99, Issue 9, pages 1111–1120, September 2004
How to Cite
Kerr, W. C., Greenfield, T. K., Bond, J., Ye, Y. and Rehm, J. (2004), Age, period and cohort influences on beer, wine and spirits consumption trends in the US National Alcohol Surveys. Addiction, 99: 1111–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2004.00820.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Submitted 10 October 2003; initial review completed 9 February 2004; final version accepted 4 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!