General anaesthesia does not improve outcome in opioid antagonist detoxification treatment: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 206–215, February 2005
How to Cite
De Jong, C. A. J., Laheij, R. J. F. and Krabbe, P. F. M. (2005), General anaesthesia does not improve outcome in opioid antagonist detoxification treatment: a randomized controlled trial. Addiction, 100: 206–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2004.00959.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Submitted 20 April 2004; initial review completed 7 June 2004; final version accepted 11 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.