Calling emergency medical services during drug overdose: an examination of individual, social and setting correlates
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 397–404, March 2005
How to Cite
Tobin, K. E., Davey, M. A. and Latkin, C. A. (2005), Calling emergency medical services during drug overdose: an examination of individual, social and setting correlates. Addiction, 100: 397–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.00975.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Submitted 29 March 2004; initial review completed 22 June 2004; final version accepted 18 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!